My Blog List

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What now: Always something!

My husband says to me, "What now?" I don't think he means sound condescending, but...

While I was cleaning out my craft room, I realized how many projects I have ideas for. A bookshelf full of beading mags with sticky notes. Drawers full of beads. I buy fabric, not having any idea what I will do with it. Until now! I have finished a project. Took me a couple days to make it. I didn't have to buy anything! I am a sucker for a clearance bin. I have buttons, notions, fabric paint, polymer clay, more yarn than I know what to do with,purse latches, paint pens, blocks of wood, fabrics that were to cheap to pass up- less than 1 yard-why? You never know!

So this blog will be devoted to projects...sometimes they fade from my mind. Notes get lost. Here I will be able to remember! HA! What now? You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment