My Blog List

Thursday, April 1, 2010

How to save tutorials

Just thought I would share how to save a tutorial from a blog or (any other web page for that matter) without printing it right away.  I forgot to mention that I am also a pattern and tutorial hoarder!  If something seems interesting to me- I save it...you never know!  I found out the hard way a few times by simply putting the page in my favorites and when I revisited it, it was gone.

Anyway, start by downloading PrimoPDF.  Its free and easy to use!  It installs as a printer on your computer.  So when you come to a page you want to save, highlight everything you want (you can leave out the ads this way) and right click. 



 Select print preview. 

Then when the preview window comes up, choose "As selected on screen".




See?  It only has the part you really want to keep!  Now choose the print button.  Click on PrimoPDF and click print.  It will ask you where to save, and here you can change the filename. 

What a paper saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment